Inspired from Henry Ford…
“Either you are a public speaker, or you are not, whatever you choose, you are right… in the middle of public interactions.”
The same way we cannot not communicate, we cannot not do public speaking. There will always be a time where we will be in front of more than one person with something to express. If I was to define public speaking, it would be something like… “becoming oneself when expressing ideas with other people” or… “remaining oneself when expressing ideas in front of people on stage”. The common thread of the definitions is “oneself”. To perform well in public speaking, we need to develop skills associated with self-esteem and self-confidence; these skills are the same skills needed for any public interaction and they are the skills of self-leadership.
To help you freeing the speaker in you:
- Explore our blog series “SPEAK LIKE A FISH: exploring public speaking in 21 days“
- Join one of our SPEAK LIKE A FISH 90 minutes practice workshop. They are fun, entertaining and full of discoveries.
- Step out of the aquarium with an intensive coaching program. You will not only develop your public speaking skills, you will become a stronger leader of your own life.
- Review quickly our famous ABC &DEF of the NLP attitude.
- Promote SPEAK LIKE A FISH in your work and your environment by booking a full day intensive training with Florence. These sessions are tailored to company needs and audience, and are run on demand.
- Share with us your success in public speaking